-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin lists ximian com
[mailto:evolution-admin lists ximian com]On Behalf Of Andrew Conkling
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 11:18 AM
To: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Selecting multiple messages buggy

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 16:07 +0100, D. D. Brierton wrote:
On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 15:36, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Mabe things changed in the WindowsXP version of Outlook then, because
we copied the selection semantics directly out of Outlook back in
2000.

No way, it was definitely in there.  Maybe it came from a Microsoft
library and so wasn't in Outlook directly?

I'm afraid I can't check Outlook as I don't have it. I have multiple
versions of Windows installed in VMWare so that I can test websites in
different version of IE and other Windows browsers. I've just tested the
file manager/explorer in list view in all of them and can tell you that
the selection behaviour described is present from Windows 95 and on (and
possibly before but I don't have any version of Windows pre 95).

Any Outlook users out there who know what it does?

Never used Outlook XP, used 2000 when I was in Windows.  I'm pretty sure
it was definitely there, though I could check when I go to work this
week.