Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.2.4 data exported to 1.4.5

Am Di, den 27.04.2004 schrieb Alexandre Aractingi um 14:46:
Everything seems to have worked fine, except for the calendar,
which seems to point at my tasks!
Did I do something I wasn't supposed to?

hi alexandre,

no, but you just didn't read the list archives because this has been
answered very often... ;-)

you have to drag the slider in the calendar to the right, at the moment
the tasks take up all the space.

cheers,
andre

--