Re: [Evolution] evolution address book as data source in OOo

I have only two remarks:
1/ With this method I will lose the direct connection with the Evolution data
base. The original concept has the advantage that any change has been made in
the evolution address book directly appears in OOo address table.

Yeah, that's true (for others: the workaround does one-time export to
csv with additional converting).

I hope the OOo data base developers will pay a little attention to this
problem.

Well, hope so. Or maybe someone in Evo recognises it as bug? Anyone
listening? You can try to file one, we'll see what happens. I'll vote
for it :-).

2/ Two characters (small characters) was coverted not properly (I did not
check all the affected characters):

      /  /             /  /
      __
    /    \           |       |

A bit distorted :-), but I'd guess it's supposed to be
Å - LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH DOUBLE ACUTE
Å - LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH DOUBLE ACUTE

would you send me sample vcard with theese two (out of the list) for me
to try? I was quite sure it should work for all the characters...

--
Cheers

Ludek