Re: [Evolution] LDAP + Evo update trouble

lør, 24.04.2004 kl. 00.36 skrev Chris Toshok:

It's a problem in evolution because we don't give cn another value - we
replace the current one.  Therefore the rdn is no longer in the entry.

Thanks for pointing that out. For the record, my remark applied to the
attribute in general, not to its use by a client application. It's
obvious that Evo has to "do its own thing" here.

--Tonni