Re: [Evolution] LDAP + Evo update trouble

I took a little time tonight and got ldap_rename/ldap_modrdn support
working in the 1.5.x code.  I haven't committed it since the change in
uid's screws up the front end as well and that'll have to be addressed.
Right now you pretty much have to requery after changing the naming
attribute in order for the UI to remain in sync.

But I'm able to update naming attributes on my ldap server here now.
It'll probably get committed tomorrow when I clear up the UI issues.

This won't be backported to 1.4.x (at least, not if I can help it, the
code between backends is starting to diverge quite a bit.)

Chris