Re: [Evolution] Errors on Expunging IMAP folders

Ok, strictly speaking this is an error in the server implementation, from the rfc (2060):

flag_list       ::= "(" #flag ")"
store           ::= "STORE" SPACE set SPACE store_att_flags

store_att_flags ::= (["+" / "-"] "FLAGS" [".SILENT"]) SPACE
                    (flag_list / #flag)

However, since the option in the spec itself seems somewhat strange, we'll probably change the code to always send a flag list.

Are you building from source?  The bug will only be fixed in evolution 1.5.