[Evolution] Features missing in 1.5.x ?

Hi,

Up to, and including 1.4.x:

1. there's been a little box above "the list of emails in the dir-
ectory" (pardon me that I don't know what the official name is) that
listed the number of emails in the folder, the number unread, and the
number selected.  I thought it was *very* useful, but now is gone.

2. When an email was open in a separate window, pressing <Esc> would
close the window.  Very handy, but now gone.

3. If I clicked on a local folder (i.e., one stored in evolution/,
I could choose what method to store it in: mbox, MH or Maildir.
Nice, because it allowed you to change your mind about the storage
method.

Any chance of these features coming back?

--
Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>