-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin lists ximian com
[mailto:evolution-admin lists ximian com]On Behalf Of Des Dougan
Sent: April 20, 2004 3:00 PM
To: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] latest Evo update causes problems in RH8

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 11:46 -0700, Ian Perryman wrote:
In Red Carpet, I am subscribed to Evolution and RH8,  but not XD2.

      * The update also include a new version of Mozilla.  Now I have
        problems with secure sites.  I get a message about not having
        Personal Security Manager (PSM) installed, and a suggestion to
        download it.  However it appears from the download site that I
        would have to recompile it.
        This I don't know how to fix.

I hit this problem last week. However, downloading the Mozilla PSM
package via red-carpet resolved the issue.
--
Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support