Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.5.6 & a home-LAN LDAP server
- From: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- To: Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>
- Cc: Evolution ML <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.5.6 & a home-LAN LDAP server
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:15:18 -0700
quit out of evolution, and killall evolution-data-server-1.0.
Then run evolution-data-server-1.0 in a terminal window and restart
evolution. You should get more status there. Not sure why the error
dialog is showing a truncated message. The only one beginning with 'U'
is "Unknown error".
On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 02:01 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
Anyone have any suggestions on how to get this implemented? Web sites,
apps, docs, etc?
OpenLDAP is installed, and slapd is running. When I try to add a
contact, I get the pop-up window "Error adding contact: U", even
though the contact data has no "U" in it?
Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev