[Evolution] Suggestion: Filter based on user defined buttons

It would be nice to have a filter based on user defined buttons.  I'd
like to be able to define one or more buttons (much like your Junk
button, but one with my own defined name) that I can use to trigger a
predefined action.  Basically just make it so that if a FILTER exists
having the same name as the button then execute that filter when the
button is selected.

I could then have a filter named "UserButton-1" which, perhaps, does:

  IF
    PIPE TO PROGRAM <selected message(s)> RETURNS GREATER THAN 1
  THEN
    DELETE

or
  MOVE TO FOLDER ...

That kind of thing.  I could then select one or more messages and hit my
"HAM" button or my "SPAM" button, as appropriate.  The classifier would
then be called for each.  It would be a quick way of integrating other
SPAM programs.

         - Bruce