Re: [Evolution] How do I clean up synchronized IMAP folder?

Le sam 17/04/2004 à 17:58, Bruce A. Mallett a écrit :
Not knowing what it did, under the Evolution snapshot I had the
"Automatically synchronize remote mail locally" checked.  I learned what
it did when I selected an IMAP folder containing 3000+ message in
it.  ;)

So I've turned that off and now use the individual folder properties to
set the offline availability option.  But this brings up an interesting
question.  Once I disable this option, how do I ever get rid of all of
the messages that have been downloaded to local store for folders that I
don't want synchronized?  Is there a way for Evolution to do this for
me?  Should I just go into my ~/.evolution/mail/imap/<account>/... and
rm -f them?

You can even rm -Rf ~/.evolution/mail/imap/<account>/ (after having
completely shut down evolution properly, of course).

        Xav