Re: [Evolution] header-only IMAP mails

Le ven 09/04/2004 à 21:36, guenther a écrit :

Yay ! Seems I just have to wait for the next redcarpet update :)

Yes, but this will be different from what you probably expect...

The mentioned bug was fixed in 1.5.6 development snapshots, which will
lead to the next major stable release Evolution 2.0.

You are using the current latest stable release 1.4.6 -- which likely
will be the last stable 1.x release, unless there are *security* issues.
In that case only, new 1.4.x versions will be released AFAIK.

In fact I'm running 1.4.6 from debian unstable at home, and 1.5.6 from
RH9 redcarpet at work, both connected to my home's Cyrus server and
work's Exchange server (I think) via IMAP, though my DSL line.
I have no problem with 1.4, but 1.5 is, well, full of interesting
surprises - not ready for serious IMAP users if you ask me.

Regards,

        Xav