Re: [Evolution] threads automatically collapsing???

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 20:41 +0200, Bram Mertens wrote:
Since a couple of days threads in one of my folders appear to be
auto-collapsing...
On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 11:48, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
As far as I'm aware, this can't happen. There's no code to auto-expand
nor auto-collapse threads, you have to do it manually.

I've seen this behavior, too; occasionally (maybe once every week or
two) evo will start collapsing all the threads whenever I check for new
mail (which gets extremely irritating; I wind up with all these bolded
collapsed threads, and having to manually pop them open to reach the new
messages)

If I close & restart evolution, everything returns to normal.

I've been meaning to try and see if I can reproduce it reliably so I
could file a bug against it, but haven't had a chance. It also might be
a moot point, though, since evo 1.5 probably has a different
implementation of that stuff which may not have the bug (it at least
uses different widgets)