[Evolution] Need Help.. Updated This AM, now I cant send any mail or reply...

I updated to latest snapshot..

Now If I try to reply to anything, it closes evo.. If I try to open a message, it closes evo.. Below is what I see on my console..

Any Ideas? Worst Case, Can I Backrev 1 snapshot level?

charles clove> evolution
asked to activate component_id `OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_Component:1.5'
asked to activate component_id `OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_SelectNames:1.5'
evolutionrelocation error: /opt/gnome/lib/gtkhtml/libgnomeundefined symbol: gtk_separator_tool_item_new
charles clove>

Thanks All!
charles

--