[Evolution] Calendar View Problem

I'm running 1.4.6 on SuSE 9.0, syncing to a Palm Pilot Vx.

I've started to create all-day events in Evolution with Show Time As set
to Free and Classification set to Public (just like Holidays).

These events show up in my Palm Pilot Calendar view just fine after a
sync, but they are not showing up in Evolution.

If I create a similar event on the Palm, and then sync, the event still
doesn't show up in Evolution.

So, I'm thinking I am missing a configuration setting in Evolution
somewhere, but I just don't see it!

Help, please!

Thanks!
Mark