Re: [Evolution] Issues With Evolution + Exchange + IMAP

You need to subscribe to your INBOX.

(may need to restart afterward)

Jeff

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 16:33 -0400, Chris Bechberger wrote:
I am currently running evolution 1.4.6 from debian unstable and when I
open an IMAP account that is hosted on an Exchange 2000 server I get
"This folder cannot contain messages" when I try to open the Inbox.
When I connect to the same folder using mozilla mail I have no
problems.  Any ideas?

Thank You,

Chris Bechberger