Re: [Evolution] SMTP Error Messages are not Visible

Hi

Using the DEBUG option didn't seem to give any errors when trying to send the message. I telneted into my SMTP daemon and it did not tell me it supported ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES. I asked around the postfix mailing list and a couple of developers told me that this part was not coded and is not part of the upcoming 2.1 release.

Are there any other Postfix users on this list that would care to help me lie in the EHLO response to get Evolution to come back with my custom error? I tried the postfix mailing list but all they told me I shouldn't do it as it wasn't coded yet :-(

P h i l l

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Either that or hi SMTP server did not claim to support ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES and so evo simply defults back to the internal error strings reaped from rfc821.

Jeff