Re: [Evolution] AARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Amen Lonnie!

I need some of the fixes that have been done so I can test a couple of patches
I'm working on too (in addition to needing more stability than 1.5.5 offers).
Haven't seen a diff in anoncvs in a week. Maybe I'll get on IRC tomorrow and
see what chains I can rattle. *evil grin*

--- J A Miller (Linuxdevr)
jmiller chipnet dyndns org
http://chipnet.dyndns.org/