Re: [Evolution] How to change fonts in messages

How could I miss that setting??

Sorry for that numb question

Jonas

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 17:52, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Evolution has it's own font settings that you can change within the
Evolution Settings dialog.

Jeff

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 11:46, Jonas Claesson wrote:
Hi....again.

How do I change the settings of fonts shown in messages? Changing fonts
using gnome-font-properties changes fonts in menus etc. but I have no
idea of how to change the apperance of the messages??

I'm running linux/KDE3.2.

Cheers
Jonas