message you're seeing doesn't include it).

But as jeff said, we only support a single namespace.  Some servers can
collapse all namespaces into the root namespace, but others can't.

On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 23:49 -0500, Mike Kelly wrote:
Hey:

Overall, I've found Evolution to be a great client. I love the Palm
integreation, etc. However, I am having issues with IMAP support.

We're running a Cyrus IMAP server with "." as the directory delimiter
and multiple folder roots (i.e. INBOX.*, cmu-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Michael Kelly <mkelly32 cmu edu>
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: Evolution 1.4.5 not handeling folder delimiters...
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 23:31:36 -0500
.*, official.c), so, sort of
like a news server. However, Evolution will only display INBOX.* by
default, even though I have subscribed to folders in these other
"roots". This never happens in ANY other mail client i've used. I can
get evolution to SHOW the other folders in the folder tree by setting
the "Override server-supplied folder namespace" flag and putting "*.* in
the blank

For example, I receive the following error:

Error while 'Opening folder
imap://username server/cmu/student/aphio/conventions':
No such folder cmu/student/aphio/conventions

There should be a way to set the directory delimiter in Evolution when
setting custom namespaces. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
--
Michael Kelly

"If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot
of different places, just write a Unix operating system." (By Linus
Torvalds)

Registered Linux user #261658 <http://counter.li.org>