Re: [Evolution] International time-format (24-hour)

tor, 01.04.2004 kl. 15.54 skrev guenther:

[...]

As you did not mention the language I have to assume English. British
English does use 24 hour format. HTH

He's Norwegian. I set my gnome 2 to Norwegian bokmål and Evo respects
that for everything, including date/time. Other users on this rig might
choose Dutch or US English; Evo respects each user's choice. Setting the
system locale for a user has no effect on Gnome, as far as Evo is
concerned.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl