Re: [Evolution] Re: [Users] Quoted Printable?

Well has anyone bothered to actually get some real test data, or are
they happy just to talk about it not working?

The message in the original is clearly broken, and seems to conform to
no basic 7 or 8 bit character set, or even any 16 bit character sets.

Nobody's explained which clients it works in, or saved the data as a raw
message from them.  Or explained which locale they run in, or what the
content actually is, or anything much else really apart from "this
doesn't work, and here's a bustificated message".