[Evolution] Re: IMAP hangs drive me nuts ...

Le mar 30/09/2003 à 14:14, Xavier Bestel a écrit :
Hi,

I still have loads of hangs with Evo 1.4.5 (mind you, nearly each time I
switch folders !). Apparently it's my (cyrus) server's faults: it seems
it hangs on long lines.

One thing I forgot: it often hangs when pinging the IMAP server too,
just after sending the same long line (UID STORE ...). But when I press
the Big Red Stop Button, a dialog pops up saying that the arguments list
is too long. Is it a response from the server, not interpreted by Evo ?

        Xav