[Evolution] Fonts...

Hi All,

When i log into my X session (using gnome / sawfish - switched to it
after 13 years of ctwm :-), and i start evolution, it starts in a large
ugly font, however, if i do the following:

* Gnome_Menu => Application => Desktop Preferences => Font

Where i have the following set:

  Applicaiton Font: Verdana 10
  Desktop Font    : Verdana 10
  Terminal Font   : Monospace 12
  * Best Shapes

* Click on "Details" and get Resolution which is set to "86".

I change the resolution to something else, say 85, then close the font
windows, then open again and change Resolution back to "86" then close
the font windows and close evolution and open it again, i get evolution
in the nice fonts i expect.

My assumption is that evolution (or possibly all of gnome stuff?) is not
reading the font properties properly... until i make some changes and
apply.

Question: Does anyone know if there is a font-start program i need to
run at startup or if i can do anything in evo to tell it to use the
correct fonts without all the rigmaroll mentioned above.

simran.