[Evolution] account settings not saved?

Hi

I upgraded from 1.4.4 to 1.4.5 yesterday (using apt) and I'm using the
following versions right now:

evolution-1.4.5-SuSE.ulb.1
evolution-devel-1.4.5-SuSE.ulb.1
evolution-pilot-1.4.5-SuSE.ulb.1
gal-0.23-36
gal2-0-1.99.10-SuSE.ulb.1
gnome-pilot-conduits-2.0.10-SuSE.ulb.1
gnome-pilot-2.0.10-SuSE.ulb.1
gnome-pilot-devel-2.0.10-SuSE.ulb.1
gtkhtml-devel-1.1.10-SuSE.jeo.1
gtkhtml-1.1.10-SuSE.jeo.1
gtkhtml3.0-devel-3.0.9-SuSE.ulb.1
gtkhtml3.0-3.0.8-0.ximian.7.1
libgnomeprintui-devel-2.2.1.1-75
libgnomeprintui-2.2.1.1-75
libgnomeprint-devel-2.2.1.1-77
libgnomeprint-2.2.1.1-77
libgtkhtml-2.2.0-77
libgtkhtml-devel-2.2.0-77
libgtkhtml3.0_2-3.0.8-0.ximian.7.1
libsoup-1.99.26-SuSE.ulb.1
libsoup-devel-1.99.26-SuSE.ulb.1
nautilus2-gtkhtml-0.3.2-448

I don't have libgal* installed (was removed during the installation of
gal2-0).

I believe the following problem has occurred in all 1.4 versions but I
never really checked 'till now.
I have defined several accounts, the main account stores its 'sent
items' in the default 'Sent' folder.
I want the other accounts to store their sent items in other folders so
I created a 'sent' folder for each of these accounts as a subfolder of
the folder where their received mails are being moved to by filters.

Unfortunately Evo doesn't seem to store the settings, when I change the
folder in Tools > Settings > Mail accounts > defaults.  I can select the
folder but as soon as I close the Evo settings dialog the default
settings (at least for the sent-folder) are restored.

Is this a conflict because I named the folders 'sent' or is this a
(minor) bug?

TIA
--
# Mertens Bram "M8ram"   <bram-mertens linux be>     Linux User #249103 #
# SuSE 8.2 Pro     kernel 2.4.20-4GB      i686                128MB RAM #