Re: [Evolution] how to solve evolution 1.4.4

One thing to do is backup your evolution directory, which I do like
this:
cd ~
cp -a evolution evolution.092603

That should save your data (calendar, address book, cached messages,
etc.) but with Evolution 1.4.x, evolution is storing most *settings* in
gnome 2's gconf registry.  I'm not sure how to backup gconf entries but
I'm sure you can google for it.  Sorry, I don't have time to find out
right now but if you do please let us know! =)

Eric