Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.5 crashes when changing calendar view...

P.S. I'd be happy to forward on the boog report I filled out if that
would help.

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 11:54, Sean M. Alderman wrote:
Greetings,
  I'm getting a crash every time I try to use my calendar, with 1.4.4
and 1.4.5, this was not happening with 1.2.x.

Basically my calendar has defaulted to the monthly view, which is very
useless, considering I can see dates all the way out to July 2006 on my
screen.  If I try and click (double or single) on a single date, it does
nothing.  If I try and change the view from Month to Week, all of Evo
crashes, I get prompted for submiting a bug report which I do, however
bugzilla does not show any bugs reported by me when I search.  If I try
and switch to the work week view, the work days of the current week get
highlighted in gray, but the calendar remains in month view.  If I click
the Day view on the tool bar nothing happens.

This is quite annoying...I can see that there are events I should be
aware of today (by the boldness of the date number in the monthly view),
but I can't not get to the detailed info on them.

Any ideas?
--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst

Most people want either less corruption or more of a chance to
participate in it.