Re: [Evolution] Removed Breaks

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 01:38, Charly Porter wrote:
After upgrading from Evolution version 1.4.4, to version 1.4.5. Whenever
I copy a message using CTRL+C from Evolution to another program such as
gedit or Mozilla, the copied message gets all the carriage returns
removed.  This has never happened with Evolution before.  Does anyone
know a way to solve this problem?   I suspect it has to do with the
updated GTKHTML package that also got installed with the update.

No solution I'm afraid, but a "me too". I noticed this today and
couldn't for the life of me remember whether this was new or whether Evo
always did this.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com