RE: [Evolution] How to transfer Outlook .pst file to Evolution?

Hi

Do not think Mozilla will work you need Netscape on the Windows system
from memory.

Peter

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 10:06, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
Hi,

      Thanks for the suggestion. I've got Mozilla, expect that it's the
same but.... When I tried to import, mozilla mail hangs on me. I'm not sure
if it's because my pst files are _big_ or because of something else..

I've killed it off.. Might try it overnight..

Thanks again for the suggestion.. But right now, I guess there's _no_
foolproof way.

Cheers,
Mun Heng, Ow
H/M Engineering