[Evolution] Mail reading question

I´m in the process of migrating from W2K to Linux (RH9 and KDE 3.1 in my case), and have been trying out Evolution. Now, I dislike the ¨preview pane¨ mode of reading email, preferring to read it in a separate window. However, I can´t find any way of moving to the next message in this mode (Mozilla, for example, has a ¨Next¨ toolbar button, and the ¨N¨ key also moves through the unread messages).

Can I do the same in Evolution? If not, this seems a major oversight in the design.

Thanks,
--

Des Dougan