RE: [Evolution] Exchange Connector 1.4.5 - error
- From: "Fred Blaise" <Fred Blaise CenturyTel com>
- To: "Dan Winship" <danw ximian com>
- Cc: "Evolution List" <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: RE: [Evolution] Exchange Connector 1.4.5 - error
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:15:46 -0500
I uninstalled Evolution and the connector.
I rm -Rf ~evolution/
I reinstalled evolution...
Launch it (kept all my account settings somehow, I thought they were all
stored under ~evolution/), and it worked.
I am sorry I didn't get a change to submit you with this log. If it
happens again, I'll do it first thing.
/* Frederic G. Blaise
Centurytel - Systems Management Team
(318)340-5430 x5430 */
From: Dan Winship [mailto:danw ximian com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 2:00 PM
To: Fred Blaise
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Exchange Connector 1.4.5 - error
* Quit evolution, run "evolution --force-shutdown" from a terminal
* At the terminal window, type:
/usr/libexec/evolution/1.4/evolution-exchange-storage > /tmp/exch.out
* Wait for it to say it's ready
* Start evolution, do what you need to do to get the error
* Mail the /tmp/exch.out log file to me
] [Thread Prev