[Evolution] More palm problems with 1.4.5 snapshot

I've installed two of the snapshots (the latest from today) and while I
am able to do something of a sync (Palm IIIc over usb) I am still
getting a lock up on the communications at some point during the sync.
At first it was the memopad, then when I turned that off it was the
address book again.

Anyway, last time this was in bugzilla they were requesting a back
trace.  How do I perform/produce one of these.

Oh yes, and now when it loses communications evolution goes away and I
have to reboot completely to be able to start evolution again.  That
part sucks.  I've tried to kill the obvious processes but it does not do
me any good.

Other than the backtrace if anyone has any suggestions that would be
cool

Bill