From: Dan Winship [mailto:danw ximian com]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 12:37 PM
To: Frank Burough
Cc: Paul Hands; evolution lists ximian com
Subject: RE: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.4 cannot read new mail
from Exchange

However, the Exchange admin happened to walk by and I asked
him if he
changed anything. "No, but I did tighten up security used
by OWA, but
surely that could not be the problem...". We are now
working through
what he did to see if any of his new settings affects my evoluton
client. I will post with the solution, when we find it.

http://support.ximian.com/q?328

-- Dan