[Evolution] Print Font in Evolution 1.4.5

In the current version of Evolution (1.4.4) it is not possible to choose
the font for printing and preview. Evolution does just pick the
first font found in alphabetical order on the system. In my case this
happens to be arialb (arial bold) which I do appreciate very much in
conjunction with my preferred web browser (konqueror) but is an awful
font for printing purposes.
Is Evolution 1.4.5 going to allow to choose the print and preview font?

Filippo