From: Erik Jonsson <ejofr03 student vxu se>
Date: Sunday, September 21, 2003 10:22 am
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution won't show e-mails in ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox

(evolution-1.4:16046): camel-WARNING **: Cannot load summary file:
`//home/plakat/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox.ev-summary': Filen eller
katalogen finns inte

"Filen eller katalogen finns inte" means something like "The file
or folder does not exist".

I would imagine this is the problem allthough I don't see why it
is. The file exists right where it says that it can't find it.