Re: [Evolution] Evolution won't show e-mails in ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox

try running evolution from the console, does it give any warnings that
seem pertinent?

Jeff

On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 17:54, Erik Jonsson wrote:
Hi!

First off. I'm using Evolution 1.4.4 and the problem I'm about to announce has happened to me twice and
both times I was using this version of Evolution.

In my Inbox I have lots of subfolders for sorting my e-mail and today aswell as the last time this happened
to me I created myself a new subfolder in Inbox.
And as I had created my folder going back to Inbox I discovered that all my e-mails were gone. All e-mails
in the subfolders still remain.

I quickly started looking through mbox located in ~/evolution/local/Inbox and all the e-mails are in there.
Even the ones I lost the last time this happened. So all e-mails are there. Restarting Evolution doesn't
work. Neither does removing the index files or copying mbox into another folder. Evolution just won't show
the content of that mbox file even though it's all text and just like any other mbox file.

I have no clue on what to do next. Anyone else ever ran into this? Or perhaps has any ideas on something
that might work?