Re: [Evolution] mailto handler again (Opera)

I've just found the solution on the Opera Knowlegbase:

evolution %r

Martin

Am Die, den 16.09.2003 schrieb Martin Bitter um 12:57:
Hi list,
this question was mentioned several times before. It is not solved to my
convenience yet.
I'm not able to decide if this is an Opera or an Evolution related topic
either.

In Opera I've tried some settings for the default mail app.
evolution "%s" (as suggested in the FAQ) --> Evo starts
evolution %s  --> Evolution starts.
evolution mailto:%s --> Evo starts and opens the message composer with
'%s" in the address field.
evolution mailto: %s" --> Evo starts and opens the message composer with
an empty address field.

Evolution --usage esp. --help doesn't give me a hint.

Maybe someone here?

Regards Martin