[Evolution] using icalendar

Hi *
thanks to your suggestion now i can use the calendar

i'm trying to schedule meetings with my collaborators,
but they use netscape communicator, does anyone know if it is compatible
?

on ximian web site i've found: Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Organize

thanks
paolo
--
Paolo Ariano
Neuroscience PhD Student

I bagni dovrebbero essere suddivisi in base al prodotto - Io