Re: [Evolution] Recipient pop-up selection window forced x-server kill

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 09:02, Lloyd D Budd wrote:
I remember reading the comments for a patch submission some weeks ago,
and it sounded like it would fix the problem, and problem with hi-lite,
copy, paste of the To, etc.

I eagerly await .5 for it seems like it will fix a fair bit for me.

Please check on Red Carpet for snapshots if you have a distro for which
snapshots are available (check in the "Evolution Snapshot" channel).  If
your problems are not fixed there, let us know.

-- Ettore