Re: [Evolution] problems with calendar

This is one of the most common problems people have with the calendar; I
too was first stumped when I selected Calendar.

Look at the bar between the folder tree and the calendar area.  There
are *two* handles.  Click and drag the one on the right to expand the
hidden calendar area.

I don't know why it defaults to looking like this.

-Lee