[Evolution] moving old mail; accounts; and filters to a new user

I recently created and am using a new user name on SuSE 8.2. I would
like to transfer my ALL of my mail, accounts, and filters to the new
user name.

What is the correct procedure for doing this? Also, I have old mail
backed up on a CD from an evolution installation on Mandrake 9.1. I
would like to import these values into the new install as well.

Is there an online tutorial on how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

-=Thinker