Re: [Evolution] vFolder containing _all_ mail

The vFolder is supposed to display all mails from my local folders
(about 20, with approximately 5000 mails alltogether. I don't have any
remote folders yet but added the remote part because I plan to use IMAP
in the near future). In fact the vFolder displays like all mails if I
use a term like "Sender" "contains" "@". However, the "Expression" "#t"
term won't work even when I select only a single folder for the vFolder.
Oh, and sorry for forgetting the 'h'.