Re: [Evolution] Re: Sent Msg Question

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 06:39, Tom Newman wrote:
Thanks - but this seems to work only if you have a rule for each folder.
I was hoping for a default you could change to have an outgoing reply stored in
the same folder (without having to name every folder).

Well, you could edit the mail account under settings and go to the
defaults tab and change the folder it uses for "Sent" messages. You
could also define an outgoing filter based on sender to copy to a
specific folder. If you're talking about copying any outgoing message
that I reply to from X folder to X folder then you're right :p