Re: [Evolution] Spamassassin and evolution setup

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 13:11, Harry Wert wrote:

Second: I tried your approach (spamc -c) and "piping" with great
success. So far I have "trapped" about 75 "spam" mailings with only one
error - pretty impressive.

I use the "spam -c" and have been for quite some time - never causes me
any issues. I don't think it's all that slow, either - but maybe that's
my cpu (XP 2700+)

You defininately want a "stop processing" in the evo filter after it put
the found spam in the spam folder.