Re: [Evolution] Cyrus IMAP

Le mer 22/10/2003 à 11:59, Adam Williams a écrit :
could someone apply this simple patch to CVS ? Without it the connection
to my Cyrus (debian woody) IMAP server hangs very very often.

Just curious what the details are.  I've used evolution every day for
hours against a Cyrus IMAPd since evolurion came out.  I've never had an
IMAP connection hang.

It happens on operations involving thousands of mails (like applying
filters on all your mails). Apparently Cyrus doesn't like long command
lines. It happens with the woody version (1.5.19), maybe it's fixed in
Cyrus 2 but 1.5.x is still in wide use.

        Xav