Re: [Evolution] Email Harvested? Exploited?

At 02:19 PM 10/20/2003, Christopher Ness wrote:
Hi all.

I came home tonight to find 9 of these in my SPAM box all from the same
address below with different `[Evolution]` subject lines.  All the
alleged emails were to ksinner1.

Anybody else having their email address harvested on this list?  I've
attached the email if anybody would like to inspect it.

I'm running Evo as a non-r00t user.  Are there any exploits I should
know about?

No exploits that I know of but this is MORE than slightly annoying and downright irresponsible. Of course you'll never hear anything from the list administrators at Ximian. I suspect if this happens to me again I will be leaving the list since I'm not going to accept a known SPAM harvester continue to exploit my address while the list admins hide their heads in the sand.

Cheers.