[Evolution] Calendar print problems

Hi All,

Is there any planned support to "smarten up" Evo's printing features
when in calendar view? I'm having some problems with longer entries
running over the day border in Month view, and in some cases running
over other entries (in subsequent days). This doesn't happen on screen,
only in print preview. On printed pages, the entries are simply
truncated - why not wrap them and then include lists of crowded days
like Palm Desktop does?

Haven't been able to see if this problem occurs in other print modes,
such as week view or day view - fortunately none of my schedule entries
are that looong! :)

Just checking to see if this was already in the works, or if I should
make a feature request (with screen shots, of course!)...

Thanks
--
David D. Rea <dave daverea com>
Paper's Edge (.org)