Re: [Evolution] Filters on multiple INBOXES

On Sun, 2003-10-05 at 17:46, guenther wrote:
I have been unable to find an answer to this so hopefully some one can
point me in the right direction.

I have two IMAP accounts and I want to apply a different set of filters
to each? How do I do it?

In the filter editor, does a criterion "source account" work? You will
have to add this to any filter, that should be restricted to a specific
account.

...guenther

Sorry to have taken so long to reply. It works. Thanks for the help.
--
Steve Hnizdur <evo bluebear eclipse co uk>