Re: [Evolution] Bizarre problem with attachements

    A friend told me about this problem today. Looks like everytime I
send him an email with an attachment he gets it correctly except for
the fact that the attachment loses the extension.
From the timeframe he told me it looks that this started after I
upgraded to 1.4.2 (I went from 1.2.5 to 1.4.2).

Are you sure it's not Outlook just hiding the extension?

It's possible that the exact headers we use changed slightly between
1.2.5 and 1.4.2, which may trigger different behavior in Outlook. But
the extension is still there. You can go to your Sent folder and do View
-> Message Display -> Show Email Source to see exactly what was sent.

-- Dan