Re: [Evolution] mail detetion

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 03:27, hiaer azrael sk wrote:
Hi,

I can't find way , how to remove my mail  from incoming folder
immediately after pressing DEL key above it.

mail is just overstriked.

any idea to remove them directly?

You can't remove them directly. You delete them and then expunge
them (or undelete them). You see overstrikes because the "Hide
Deleted Messages" setting under the View menu is unset.

To expunge them you can select Actions->Expunge (or Ctrl-E)
which operates on the current folder, or Actions->Empty Trash,
which operates on all folders.

poc